S3 11 – How to Start an Online Business While Still in Your 9 to 5 Job.
Grace Nelson is the co-founder of an organisation called 1 Less Stress Connect, which is her own business. Grace is a business startup expert working mainly with female entrepreneurs, and she runs a boutique agency specialising in business startup growth, podcasts, and social-media influencer marketing. I know Grace’s story will really resonate with those of you wanting to know how to start an online business.
Grace shares her top tips and personal journey on how to start an online business while still in your 9 to 5.
- How Grace grew her businesses, while still in her 9 to 5, and now serves clients on a global scale
- Grace’s experiences in the corporate world that led to her desire to start an online business
- The importance of building a community, and how you can build one right now
- How to utilise what Grace calls ‘Power Hours’ to achieve more every day
- Why you should start putting your message and story out now, even without a business right now
- How to know/work out exactly what business you want to start!
- Why sharing your start-up fears could be your big break
- The importance of mentors and coaching
- How to self-finance your online business while still in your 9 to 5
Join the waiting list for the FREE Plug Your Money Leaks challenge
Book in a complimentary call to discuss how financial coaching can help you move from financial overwhelm to confidence and control.
Connect with Grace on her Facebook page
Join Grace’s Facebook group – The Female Entrepreneur Collective
Grace’s website – 1LessStressConnect
Follow Grace on Instagram