In this episode of the It’s Not About The Money podcast (formerly the In Her Financial Shoes podcast) I am sharing how I went from £30,000 of debt to 7 figure businesses and angel investment.
I have just come back to the office after hosting my Wealth Awakening Retreat in Jersey where I was joined by some of the ladies in my community. We spent the week opening dialogue around money, clearing limited beliefs and celebrating financial empowerment. I always come back from these events energised and reflective of my own journey.
When stuck in recurring debt shame cycles it can be really difficult to see a way out but it is completely possible. When we change our relationship with money, we open up doors that we never believed were attainable. As well as some actionable tips, I am going to share some internal shifts that supported me in moving away from cycles that had me robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Transforming Debt to 7 Figures: Empowering Women with Retreats and Connection
In this episode:
- How to let go of the emotional around past decisions and actions
- Why you need to balance the masculine and feminine energy for greater growth
- What it means to get financially naked and why it is such an important part of the journey
- What happens when you learn to manage the money you already have
- How trust is in integral part of each step to financial stability and growth
Take the Money StoryTypes® Quiz
Join Catherine’s FREE Facebook Group ‘The Wealthy Women Community’
Catherine’s YouTube Channel
Connect with Catherine on Instagram
Connect with Catherine on Facebook
Find out about our Wealthy Woman School®
Get full access to The Female Financial Foundations Course