In this episode of the It’s Not About The Money podcast (formerly the In Her Financial Shoes podcast) I am talking about a topic that comes up in our community a lot – charging more money.
The thought of charging more money often brings up a lot of emotions – especially in women. We are socially conditioned to be the caregivers, the nurturer and to provide service to others over financial gain.
Charging more money is about more than just putting up your prices. It is about owning your worth. When you feel resistance between where you are at now and where you want to be, it is time to consider the changes that you need to make.
Mastering The Art of Charging More Money
In this episode:
- Why women often overdeliver and undercharge
- How rejection has an impact on the rates that we charge
- Limiting beliefs that can cause overgiving
- Moving from hourly rates to outcome based fees
- Navigating your energy around your income