In this episode of the It’s Not About The Money podcast (formerly the In Her Financial Shoes podcast), I am joined by best selling author, Lien De Pau. We are going to be talking about one of my favourite topics – generational wealth.
When growing the business it is interesting to consider what the ultimate success is. Entrepreneurs are building a legacy and the impact of the amazing work that business owners do is generational.
Talking in more depth around generational wealth, Lien and I discuss why you should be thinking about the exit strategy of your business and how scaling your business to sell is the ultimate way to create generational wealth.
How to Build Generational Wealth by Scaling Your Business to Sell
In this episode:
- What exactly is generational wealth
- How to disconnect yourself from your business to change your mindset around business sale
- The importance of creating a network with investors
- Understanding the best business structure for your future growth plans
- How recurring revenue creates a more valuable business
Get my FREE book ‘It’s Not About The Money’
Take the Money StoryTypes® Quiz
Join Catherine’s FREE Facebook Group ‘The Wealthy Women Community’
Catherine’s YouTube Channel
Find out about our Wealthy Woman School®
Listen to our podcast episode – The Psychology of Subscription Plans
Take Lien’s Business Exit Quiz at thebigexit.co/quiz