Work with me
Award-winning Qualified Financial Planner & Money Coach
Want to get results more quickly?
Want to get to know me first? No problem!
Listen to the Podcast and join my FREE Facebook community 'Money Expert For Women.'
Option 1 - Listen to me on the podcast - Cost FREE!
Listen to the 'In her financial shoes' podcast
SMALL STEPS, BIG WINS, LET'S GO!
Option 2 - Join my low cost Money Circle Membership
Be held accountable and be supported with money
It's time to bring money conversations out of the closet.
Option 3 -Want to work at your own pace?
Our popular Online courses
The From Spender to Saver Course
What you will learn
✔︎ A Spending Plan template for you to complete
✔︎ A course workbook to help guide you through each lesson
✔︎ Learn how to give every pound a job with purpose
✔︎ Help you stick to a plan
✔︎ How to plan for expected and unexpected costs
✔︎ Financial Planning Calendar to map out your expenses for 2019
✔︎ 4 Simple ways and methods to manage your money
✔︎ Money apps to help you automate your savings habits
✔︎ How you can organise your financial paperwork
Learn how to invest with as little as £1 for Beginners
What you will learn
✔︎ Make investing decisions with ease and confidence
✔︎ Help you understand where and how to start with your first investment
✔︎ Bust the financial jargon
✔︎ Feel confident to manage your own money
✔︎ Get started with as little as £1
✔︎ Understand how you can invest ethically
✔︎ Understand the risks involved with investing
Option 4 - High touch personalised support
90 Day Transformation & Planning Signature Programme
Financial Past - Financial Present - Financial Future
- Fortnightly financial planning video calls with Catherine over 3 months
- Learn Catherine's 3 step signature system - Financial Past, Financial Present, and Financial Future
- Creation of a financial plan to look at your current financial situation, create different financial situations and help you map out where you want to be with the practical discussions on how to get there
- Money coaching to help you make better decisions about money, change the behaviours that are not serving you and harness the ones that are.
- Completion of a personalised money habits and behaviours report to identify your habits and make changes to the behaviours that are holding you back
- Personal accountability to take you from intention to action.
BONUS - Access to the 'In Her Financial Shoes' Money coaching ongoing service' included for 3 quarters of the year
After working together for 90 days, you will then have access to Catherine's ongoing services for a further 9 months
What you will get:
- The 'In her financial shoes review service' has been specifically designed to keep you on track with the right habits and behaviours
- To hold you accountable
- 90 Day Update of your plan
- Increase your financial knowledge
- Set goals and intentions for the next 90 days
BONUs - Access to the online investing course to help you get started with investing
What you will learn
- Make investing decisions with ease and confidence
- Help you understand where and how to start with your first investmen
- Bust the financial jargon
- Feel confident to manage your own money
- Get started with as little as £1
- Understand how you can invest ethically
- Understand the risks involved with investing
BONUS - Access to Catherine's Money Circle Membership for 12 months
I have just finished working with Catherine & the biggest benefit has been to be able to speak openly and honestly about money, to get expert guidance & a bit of a nudge to make positive changes. I paid for the coaching investment in just two months.
Karen Shanks, June 2019
My Promise to you.
I equip women to manage their own money and manage the emotions and behaviours that can prevent us from moving from intention to action.
In order to create financial resiliency and financial freedom, I believe we have to have two things; a financial plan, and the right financial behaviours to make that plan stick!
I am a qualified financial adviser, and I use my expertise to develop simple yet powerful plans to help manage money through practical money coaching, but also the emotions and our behaviours around money.
My promise to you is that however we work together, giving you exactly the tools you need to succeed will always be my driving goal.
For the first time ever in my life, I can say I do feel in control.
Laura Moss, April 2019