Join The Team
Are you a Sanity Saving, Life Easing EA?
Catherine Morgan is seeking an EA to support her busy, demanding, and purposeful business leading 1 million towards financial resilience.
The role is online (or working with Catherine at home if based in Jersey)
The role is part-time (20-25 hours a week to start).
Experience of working in an online business is a must.
May be suitable for someone with VA experience.
Work is daytime hours with some occasional travel to help with Wealth Retreats and live events in Jersey and London.
The hourly rate is £15-20 per hour based on skills, experience and fit.
(Google us at http://www.catherinemorgan.com for more company details)
Our team is on a mission to equip and prepare 1 million women to be financially resilient and to reduce financial anxiety in the world. We believe that a world where there is more justice for women begins with our ability to heal their money shame, blocks and anxieties with money to help them step into their power. To learn both the practical steps and the emotional relationship they have with money.
Our values are justice, communication, contribution, truth and impact and so these values need to be important to you too.
We create digital assets for women including courses, masterminds, retreats, 1:1 coaching and face-to-face conferences. We are one of the most well-respected personal finance brands in the UK, alongside a top 0.5% global podcast and a No 1 Amazon best-selling book ‘It’s not about the Money.’ This business is based in Jersey under our personal brand Catherine Morgan.
We also have a training business that runs a Certified Financial Coaching programme (B to B) that supports financial advisers and accountants globally to focus on helping consumers transform their relationship with money using our signature method. This is under a separate business, The Money Panel®. (www.themoneypanel.co.uk) and a new business Money Storytypes® (www.moneystorytypes.com).
What the role entails:
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Managing multiple email accounts and diary for CEO Catherine. 70% of the role is booking meetings/scheduling calls
- Help plan and organise women’s wealth retreats twice per year in Jersey
- Ordering client gifts for our high-end programmes
- Organising finance invoices folder for weekly pay run for CEO in a timely and efficient manner
- Build strong relationships with other team members within the broader team, and offer support where necessary
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Welcoming clients by phone and email to our programmes, where necessary
- Ensuring Catherine’s book is kept in stock with our UK fulfilment centre
- Act as gatekeeper for CEO screening calls and emails where appropriate
Skills & Experience Required:
- You must be an excellent communicator! Someone who can bring clarity and direction to the CEO.
- Someone who gets excited by the fun and sometimes insanity of a small, dynamic, fast-growth business with a global vision.
- Someone who wants to be part of something important that you truly believe in.
- Someone who is obsessive about timelines, project planning and a ninja when it comes to prioritising.
- You have a high degree of discretion and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive information.
- Effective planning and ability to multitask and prioritise own workload.
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant or VA is necessary
- Accurate attention to detail
- Confident and experienced using Google Drive, G Mail and software applications conducive to running an online business
- Make judgement calls on prioritisation of CEO’s appointments in order to maximise the reach & impact of the CEO
The role is part-time (20-25 hours a week)
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been wishing for please complete the following steps:
- Complete the following form: https://forms.gle/SiQgwUEyWv8phZhaA
- Create a brief video on why you’re perfect for the job and upload it to YouTube/WeTransfer or similar sharing the link with us. We want to hear your voice!
- Send us a link (to step 2) along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “I am your EA!”
*Applications will not be considered if these elements are missing.
The application date for closure is: 25th November 2023
An online interview will be required.
Catherine Morgan is a multi-award winning qualified Financial Planner and award-winning Certified Financial Coach, on a mission to reduce financial anxiety and increase financial empowerment & resilience for 1 million women around the world.
Featured as One of the top 32 female entrepreneurs to look out for in Business Leader. She is host of the top 0.5% global podcast ‘In Her Financial Shoes’ and founder of The Money Panel®. Recent winner of the Financial Wellbeing Champion of the year (Professional adviser) and Marketing Influencer of the Year 2022.
ARTICLES CATHERINE HAS FEATURED IN
My debt story
Good With Money
Confessions of an emotional spender turned money expert
How to understand interest rates
New Model Advisor
How to save for a wedding
Five ways to cope with money stress and improve your fianances
The pension after divorce – how pension sharing works
Investing as a Freelancer
Unconscious beliefs ‘key’ to sticking to advice plan
Opening up the secret society of financial planning
East London Lines
In Debt? Could you be suffering from ‘Financial PTSD?