In this episode of the In Her Financial Shoes podcast, I am going to be sharing what I learnt from Sir Richard Branson on my visit to Necker Island in September 2022.
It is really important to find out what your version of success looks and feels like. Doing this is going to help you make the big shifts and up-levels in both your business and personal life.
There were so many lessons that I learnt from billionaire entrepreneur, Sir Richard Branson and now that I have had some time to reflect, I want to share with you the lessons I learnt so that you can begin to expand your own ideas of what you are capable and deserving of.
What I Learnt From Sir Richard Branson on Necker Island
In this episode:
- How significant changes in life will have an impact on your version of success
- The importance of allowing yourself to feel the all of the emotions
- How entrepreneurs are bettering the world
- Why you should invest in your health and wellbeing as much as your business
- The impact that good relationships will have on you
Get my FREE book ‘It’s Not About The Money’
Register for my FREE Financial Coaching Masterclass
Find out more about our Wealthy Woman School
Take the Money StoryTypes® Quiz
Join our October Wealth Event – Your Wealth Breakthrough Experience