In this episode of the It’s Not About The Money podcast (formerly the In Her Financial Shoes podcast), I am delighted to be joined by one of the most incredible authors, Gay Hendricks. Gay and I talk more about his book and also the ways in which we limit our own success.
Gay Hendricks is a leader in the field of relational transformation and body mind transformation, a field in which he has been working for more than 45 years. He also served as a professor of Counselling Psychology at the University of Colorado for over 20 years and has countless books to his name.
Often we can get stuck in the same patterns that keep us limited in what we can manifest or achieve but what is really exciting is that we have the ability to break that pattern, to break the cycle.
This episode I explore the effects of upper limitations and why you are the only person standing in your own way.
The Big Leap and How We Upper Limit Ourselves
In this episode:
- The power of wonder questions in opening up your upper ceiling of limitation
- Why manifesting from a place of fear does not work
- How to shine a light on your fears for personal growth
- Important questions to ask yourself when identifying your zone of genius
- What happens when you identify the emotion when creating your goals
Get my FREE book ‘It’s Not About The Money’
Take the Money StoryTypes® Quiz
Join Catherine’s FREE Facebook Group ‘The Wealthy Women Community’
Catherine’s YouTube Channel
Find out about our Wealthy Woman School®
Join Catherine’s Event – The Energy of Money