In this episode of the It’s Not About The Money podcast (formerly the In Her Financial Shoes podcast) we are going to be exploring how to shatter the poverty pledge, otherwise referred to as a vow of poverty.
Vows around poverty are an unconscious agreement that we make with ourselves around money that can really affect the success that we have around our finances. It affects our ability to receive money and determines our ability to hold onto money.
I am going to share with you 7 ways that a poverty pledge might be showing up for you in your personal or business finances and talk about how you can shatter those vows to truly be the wealthy woman that you deserve to be.
Shattering the Poverty Pledge
In this episode:
- What is a poverty pledge or vow of poverty
- How to identify the evidence of a poverty pledge in your learned behaviours and systemic beliefs
- Why you don’t have to make sacrifices to be more successful
- The emotions that can be linked to a vow of poverty
- How deal with your vow of poverty and the emotions surrounding it
Get my FREE book ‘It’s Not About The Money’
Take the Money StoryTypes® Quiz
Join Catherine’s FREE Facebook Group ‘The Wealthy Women Community’
Catherine’s YouTube Channel
Find out about our Wealthy Woman School®
Listen to the podcast episode with Gay Hendricks – The Big Leap and How We Upper Limit Ourselves