In this episode of the It’s Not About The Money podcast (formally the In Her Financial Shoes podcast) I am looking back over 2022 and will share with you some of my biggest successes and reflections of the year.
2022 has been a weird year for me and I feel like a completely different person today than I was at the start of the year. With so many changes that have happened, I wanted to take this opportunity to share my biggest wins, challenges and lessons with you.
Hopefully this episode will serve you in some way and show you that business is not a linear process. Take some time this festive period to reflect on your own year. Celebrate how far you have come from where you were at the start of the year.
My Biggest Successes and Reflections of 2022
In this episode:
- The importance of staying emotionally detached from financial outcomes in business
- Why not achieving a goal is not an indication of failure
- The power of additional modalities when working on your money mindset
- How to process and let go of what is not serving you
- Why there is more power in equipping people to empower themselves