In this episode of the It’s Not About The Money podcast (formally In Her Financial Shoes podcast) I am going to share how you can plan your calendar for more income and success when you have an impulsive relationship with money.
I have heavily resisted planning for a long time and there are still areas of my life where I resist routine but with a little structure it is possible to have more opportunities, more growth and more success.
We can often not take action or risks because we are stuck in a place of fear. This episode is going to show you how to feel confident to achieve more success.
How To Plan Your Calendar For More Success When You Are Impulsive
In this episode:
- Finding the right amount of time to plan that works for you and your business
- Creating a structure to your week
- Additional activities to help manage your energy levels
- Building space into your diary
- The importance of boundaries and how to enforce them with your calendar