In this episode of the It’s Not About The Money podcast (formerly the In Her Financial Shoes podcast), I am going to talk about how you can increase your prices and attract more aligned clients without feeling greedy or uncomfortable.
When the time comes to increase prices, many women in my community describe a real feeling of discomfort. I know that many women also worry that increasing their prices means that they will lose existing clients.
This episode will give you the tools and tips that you can implement right away to increase your prices in a way that feels aligned with you and your clients helping you to serve from a place of abundance rather than lack.
How to Increase Your Prices Without Feeling Icky
In this episode:
- How to set the prices that are right for you
- Why is it time to stop offering discounts
- A key energetic practice that will help you regulate your nervous system
- A script for sharing your prices from a place of confidence
- How to use systems to absorb the uncomfortable energy