In this episode of the In Her Financial Shoes Podcast, I will be sharing some top tips on how you can increase your income by focusing on the outcomes rather than the tasks.
Often in business we take on all of the tasks and quickly step into the role of Chief Everything Officer even when we may not be the best person for that task. When I started to look at outcomes rather than tasks in my business, I saw a greater increase in my income and you can too.
This is another episode of our #MoneyMoments series and it is going to bring you some top bitesize tips from our favourite full episodes.
How to Increase Your Income by Focusing on Outcomes Not Tasks
In this episode:
- Why you need to start asking yourself who not how when it comes to task management
- Identifying your support structure
- The power of asking yourself if a task is a distractor or whether it helps you move forward towards your vision
- How strong boundaries will help you to achieve your goals
- Why you should hire people for results and not for tasks
Get my FREE book ‘It’s Not About The Money’
Register for my FREE Financial Coaching Masterclass
Find out more about our Wealthy Woman School