In this episode of the In Her Financial Shoes podcast I am speaking to Author, Dhruti Shah and we are going to be exploring how animals and animal analogies relate to investing.
When it comes to investing and the stock market, many of us bury our heads in the sand, fearful of risk taking. In 2021, I read Dhruti’s book Bear Markets and Beyond and it really made me think about how many animal analogies there are associated with money from the bear market to the bull market to money spiders.
Bear Markets and Beyond: Investing Jargon Simplified
In this episode:
- How animals relate to investing
- How animal analogies can be used to help demystify the language around money
- Using animals to help explain money to children
- Things that happen that can shift our mindset and the following psychological reactions we have
- The different types of animals that we encounter in the business world
Get my FREE book ‘It’s Not About The Money’
Register for my FREE Financial Coaching Masterclass
Get Dhruti’s book Bear Markets and Beyond
Connect with Dhruti on her Website