In this episode of the In Her Financial Shoes podcast, I am going to be talking about the 3 money beliefs that you do not want to pass on to your children.
Our beliefs around money are the most important thing – even more so than financial education. The way that we make changes to our money beliefs is around the language that we use and not just when it comes to money, but language in our daily lives.
We have the ability to change the narrative for our future generations and it is never too late to change your language and energy around money.
3 Money Beliefs You Don’t Want to Pass on to Your Children
In this episode:
- The consequences of negative language around money
- The words that limit our actions
- Why time is a more critical currency to determine our levels of happiness
- How to open up conversations around needs versus wants
- Teaching your children that it is safe to be good with money
Get my FREE book ‘It’s Not About The Money’
Register for my FREE Financial Coaching Masterclass
Find out more about our Wealthy Woman School