Join The Team
Sales Superstar Role
Our business seeks a part-time flexible working Sales Superstar to join our passionate, supportive and committed team!
When you join our team you will be working with us to nurture and increase our client base, closing sales by phone or video calls when it feels like a good fit.
Although we’re based in Jersey, in the Channel islands, location is flexible as the role will be working from home via email and phone. So, if you’re a superstar living outside the UK, we’ll certainly consider you!
We are looking for someone who is able to support us in a flexible manner after major launch events and at busy times.
This is something that could sit comfortably alongside another sales closing role you may already be performing or could be a part-time standalone role.
Our team is on a mission to equip and prepare 1 million women to be financially resilient and to reduce financial anxiety in the world. We believe that a world where there is more justice for women begins with our ability to heal their money shame, blocks and anxieties with money to help them step into their power. To learn both the practical steps and the emotional relationship they have with money.
Our values are justice, communication, contribution, truth and impact and so these values need to be important to you too.
We create digital assets for women including courses, masterminds, retreats, 1:1 coaching and face-to-face conferences. We are one of the most well-respected personal finance brands in the UK, alongside a top 1% global podcast and a No 1 Amazon best-selling book ‘It’s not about the Money.’ This business is based in Jersey under our personal brand Catherine Morgan.
We also have a training business that runs a Certified Financial Coaching programme (B to B) that supports financial advisers and accountants globally to focus on helping consumers transform their relationship with money using our signature method. This is under a separate brand, The Money Panel®. (www.themoneypanel.co.uk) and a new business Money Storytypes® (www.moneystorytypes.com).
We are looking for someone who can:
- Build deep relationships with our community
- Translate this into increasing the number of clients in our programmes by matching great people with our transformational programs to enhance their relationship with money and life!
Is this you?
- You have ideally been in our community and been through some of our programmes, love what we do and are keen to make money whilst making a difference.
- You love people! You love having meaningful relationships and conversations with them
- You have a warm, empathetic and personable nature about you
- You have a coaching or ideally a sales background
- You have minimum 2 years experience in closing sales over the phone
- You love holding space to hear people’s challenges and aspirations and helping them source empowerment to move forward with solutions
- Thrive on targets and get excited about selling when it feels like a good fit for the client and us
- Believe in financial resilience for women
- Love working in a team but also independently from home
- I or S in Disc Profiling, are an 8 in Numerology or Blaze/tempo energy in Wealth Dynamics
- Proficient in online tech customer management systems / zoom
What your role will entail
- Conducting discovery and application calls to achieve company targets based around our online and face-to-face events across the year
- The calls are to both warm and new leads through gentle coaching methods to identify which of our programmes may be suitable by teasing out where the client is at. No hard selling.
- Sales training is provided but we are seeking an applicant with experience in sales.
- Opportunities will come largely from our online events and leads from our Money StoryTypes Quiz and webinars we host.
- You will be converting a healthy number of calls to sales each month
- You will be provided with a calendar that hooks up to our systems to manage your times.
This role is based solely on commission, the structure of which will be discussed and agreed with the successful candidate.
Availability is required during the hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, with a minimum of 40 outbound calls per week to be made
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been wishing for please complete the following steps:
- Complete the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hAIPAk3Gtj2IE4fPqamUOSR7t0kcYGRo2URfPWYWYbY/edit
- Write or Record a video – Write and tell us in 500 words or less why you’re perfect for the job, including any previous or existing experience you have in selling or create a brief video and upload it to YouTube/Upload to WeTransfer or similar sharing the link with us.
- Send us a link to step 2 along with your CV to email@example.com with the subject line: “Sales Superstar”.
Applications will not be considered if these elements are missing.
The application date for closure is: 16th October 2023
Catherine Morgan is a multi-award winning qualified Financial Planner and award-winning Certified Financial Coach, on a mission to reduce financial anxiety and increase financial empowerment & resilience for 1 million women around the world.
Featured as One of the top 32 female entrepreneurs to look out for in Business Leader. She is host of the top 1% global podcast ‘In Her Financial Shoes’ and founder of The Money Panel®. Recent winner of the Financial Wellbeing Champion of the year (Professional adviser) and Marketing Influencer of the Year 2022.
ARTICLES CATHERINE HAS FEATURED IN
My debt story
Good With Money
Confessions of an emotional spender turned money expert
How to understand interest rates
New Model Advisor
How to save for a wedding
Five ways to cope with money stress and improve your fianances
The pension after divorce – how pension sharing works
Investing as a Freelancer
Unconscious beliefs ‘key’ to sticking to advice plan
Opening up the secret society of financial planning
East London Lines
In Debt? Could you be suffering from ‘Financial PTSD?