Join The Team
Executive Assistant (Home Working)
Are you a Sanity Saving, Life Easing EA?
Catherine Morgan is seeking a EA to support her busy, demanding, and purposeful business leading 1 million towards financial resilience.
The role is home based as we are predominantly an online business. If you are based in Jersey there will be more face-to-face contact with Catherine. We will accept applications from Jersey based applicants and UK based.
The role is part-time (20-25 hours a week to start (with the opportunity for growth to 35 hours per week if desired).
Employed or Freelance options are available.
Work is largely during daytime hours with some occasional travel to help with Wealth Retreats and live events in Jersey and London. Also for team Strategy days in Jersey or UK. Occasional evening work maybe required during online launch events.
Wage is negotiable based on skills, experience and fit.
Our team is on a mission to equip and prepare 1 million women to be financially resilient and to reduce financial anxiety in the world.
We believe that a world where there is more justice for women begins with our ability to heal their money shame, blocks and anxieties with money to help them step into their power.
To learn both the practical steps and the emotional relationship they have with money.
Our values are justice, love, communication, contribution, truth and impact and so these values need to be important to you too.
We create digital assets for women including courses, masterminds, retreats, 1:1 coaching and face-to-face conferences. We are one of the most well-respected personal finance brands in the UK and Jersey, alongside a top 0.5% global podcast and a No 1 Amazon best-selling book ‘It’s not about the Money.’
We also have a UK training business that runs a Certified Financial Coaching programme (B to B) that supports financial advisers and accountants globally to focus on helping consumers transform their relationship with money using our signature method.
This is under a separate brand, The Money Panel® (www.themoneypanel.co.uk) and a new business Money Storytypes® (www.moneystorytypes.com)
What the role entails:
Main Responsibilities and Tasks
- Full diary management for Catherine, including booking meetings/calls, booking meeting rooms (via Zoom or in-person locations if required) and catering where necessary, arranging all equipment.
- DM inbox management - Answer questions from Facebook group and DM members
- Booking travel for the CEO in an efficient manner, with awareness of wider company costs and providing itineraries
- Help plan and manage retreats in Jersey, Channel Islands, supporting the CEO
- Ordering client gifts for our high-end programmes
- Processing expenses and organising finance invoices folder for weekly pay run for CEO in a timely and efficient manner
- Build strong relationships with other team members within the broader team, and offer support where necessary
- Help with online community management. Add member challenges to the content planning board to help Director with content ideas
- Build strong relationships with clients and potential clients in the inbox.
- Welcoming clients by phone to our programmes
- Ensuring Catherine’s Book is kept in stock with our UK fulfilment centre
- Assisting with workshop/presentation assembly for CEO slides
- Ad-Hoc project work/research where required
- Act as gatekeeper for CEO screening calls and emails where appropriate- be the buffer in the team.
Skills & Experience Required
- Someone who gets excited by the fun and sometimes insanity of a small, dynamic, fast-growth business with a global vision.
- Someone who wants to be part of something important that you truly believe in
- Someone who is a little obsessive about timelines, project planning and a ninja when it comes to prioritising.
- You have a high degree of discretion and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive information
- Effective planning and ability to multitask and prioritise own workload
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant is an advantage
- Be proactive, hardworking, organised, with accurate attention to detail and with experience in supporting busy individuals
- Confident and experienced using Google Drive and Outlook
- Make judgement calls on prioritisation of CEO’s appointments in order to maximise the reach & impact of the CEO
- Be the client cheerleader and share client wins with Catherine, the team and the communities.
- Create solutions and new ideas for issues / broken processes
- Support CEO on her online events and other customer engagement times (ie. webinars) and face-to-face events
- Day-to-day management of support email with zero inbox scroll at the end of each day
- Monitor all inboxes for customers needing support with links, logins etc.
- Stay up to date with the CEO's business plans
- Maintaining our project management software and team communications
- Maintain accurate and consistent records of team time off.
- Working to resolve client issues without the CEO being notified or involved unless absolutely necessary.
How To Apply
1. Click the button below and complete the form.
2. Tell us why you’re perfect for the job by creating a brief video (few mins) and uploading it to YouTube/WeTransfer or sharing the link with us via email.
3. Send us a link (to step 2) along with your CV to email@example.com with the subject line: “I am your EA!”
Applications will not be considered if these elements are missing.
The application date for closure is: 24th July 2023
Interviews will be held the week commencing 24th July with the role commencing ASAP.
Catherine Morgan is a multi-award winning qualified Financial Planner and award-winning Certified Financial Coach, on a mission to reduce financial anxiety and increase financial empowerment & resilience for 1 million women around the world.
Featured as One of the top 32 female entrepreneurs to look out for in Business Leader. She is host of the top 1% global podcast ‘In Her Financial Shoes’ and founder of The Money Panel®. Recent winner of the Financial Wellbeing Champion of the year (Professional adviser) and Marketing Influencer of the Year 2022.