The In Her Financial Shoes Course
Course Host - Catherine Morgan
As Featured In
Start Investing with as Little as £1
This course will show you how to invest in simple, easy to understand steps with as little as £1. It can be scary to start investing in the stock-market with all the jargon. As women, the financial markets can seem complicated. Not anymore!
What you will learn;
- Make investing decisions with ease and confidence
- Help you understand where and how to start with your first investment
- Bust the financial jargon
- Feel confident to manage your own money
- Get started with as little as £1
- Understand how you can invest ethically
- Understand the risks involved with investing
Learn your way!
The course is written around the concept of the woman's wardrobe - stepping into your shoes to help you understand the complicated jargon of investing in a fun practical way!
Access 23 Videos and workbooks for you to work through at your own pace.
As a student you also get access to a private FREE Facebook group for continued support from a qualified financial adviser with 18 years experience.
You have lifetime access to the course to learn at your own pace!
A percentage of the sales from this course go towards helping to raise money to The Money Panel's Charity 'The Hunger Project.' Helping to break the cycle of hunger by empowering men and women in their own communities to unleash their vision, commitment and leadership so they can feed themselves and their families, and end hunger for good in their communities.